Voice solutions to revolutionize your business
Whether you are looking to improve productivity through saving time, drive more collaboration in your business or to increase your team’s flexibility, a hosted UC solution from MS3 Networks will enable you to achieve your goals.
A flexible, cost effective, totally unified communications service for business. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.
MS3 Unified Communications provides a collaboration suite integrating Voice (full PBX replacement), Presence, Instant Messaging, Video, Desktop Sharing, File Transfer and Mobility features.
UC from MS3 means there’s no need for a physical PBX or UC system on site - all the functionality is hosted in the Cloud and is accessible to everyone in your organisation, using any device, at any time, wherever they are.
In addition to our powerful collaboration suite, our UC solution includes lines, numbers, phones and Connectivity, supported from a single intuitive portal by MS3 as a Managed Service or by yourself. You decide.
To discuss your requirements please contact our dedicated sales team using the information below:
T: 01482 221 721
Unified Communications solutions are ideal for companies looking to:
- Increase productivity, by enabling fast and fluid communication that boosts agility, speeds up idea-sharing and decisions and makes your company more efficient.
- Give remote workers access to the same functionality as their office-based colleagues, enabling them to collaborate as if they were at the next desk.
- Save time and money on travel by introducing UC applications like audio and video conferencing and desktop sharing over the Cloud.
- Enjoy better business continuity, with services and features kept safely in the Cloud so that communications remain untouched in the event of a disaster on-site.
- Access the latest communications technology over the Cloud, without the need for investment in infrastructure, systems or equipment, with impressive savings over legacy PBXs and phone lines.
- Deliver new functionality in real-time to quickly meet changing needs, without having to maintain levels of technical expertise in-house.