SIP trunking can offer your business a more flexible, resilient, scalable and cost-efficient way to connect PBXs to the Voice Network compared to traditional methods.
MS3’s SIP Trunking service does more than just provide basic voice. With an advanced Voice Services Platform and resilient core network we provide high quality voice calls and additional resilience, load balancing, call queuing and disaster recovery features. MS3’s SIP Trunking service is also compatible with a wide range of PBXs.
Why use SIP Trunking instead of ISDN?
From 2020 you’ll no longer be able to purchase new ISDN services from BT and all ISDN services are beginning to be phased out.
To discuss your requirements please contact our dedicated sales team using the information below:
T: 01482 221 721
SIP trunking offers the following benefits compared to ISDN:
- Flexibility - SIP Trunks can be carried by an existing data connection, removing the need to implement dedicated ISDN connections which adds cost and delay.
- Efficiency - SIP Trunks can easily be scaled up and down to handle seasonal peaks avoiding the need to install ISDN capacity that is not required out of peak periods.
- Economy - SIP trunks generally have a lower price point compared to ISDN for the same number of channels.
- High quality Voice calls.
- Able to quickly scale to meet your changing business requirements.
- Provides additional resilience, load balancing, call queuing and disaster recovery features.
- Reduced cost per channel compared to ISDN.