Our 4G business connectivity service is designed for organisations looking to extend network reach and capability.
Whether for diverse backup, rapid deployment, enabling remote workers or working in areas of poor fixed-line connectivity coverage, 4G is increasingly the option our customers take.
MS3 pre-configures the router and ships it out to you so you can plug it in and be online within minutes. We can advise on premise equipment location, signal strength and continuously monitor your network infrastructure once installed.
To discuss your requirements please contact our dedicated sales team using the information below:
T: 01482 221 721
MS3 can offer a range of mobile broadband plans to meet your businesses exact requirements which may be one of the following:
- Backup to your primary Internet feed (FTTP, FTTC or ADSL etc.)
- Areas without fixed line broadband access
- Temporary locations
- Mobile homes
- Locations on the move – coaches, trains etc.
- Temporary exhibitions
- Outdoor locations (router itself must be indoors)
- Disaster planning and high availability