MS3 launches new wholesale offering for partners
MS3 Networks, a fibre network operator in Hull and East Yorkshire, has announced the completion of several network upgrades to extend its reach into Data Centres in London and Manchester as it continues to grow and improve its current wholesale offering.
The recent investment includes the addition of more high capacity, diverse internet connectivity into MS3’s network and core network equipment in London, Manchester and in Hull at MS3’s main Point of Presence.
MS3 has seen a significant rise in the number of requests from other network operators and ISP’s across the UK for connectivity in Hull. By taking presence in London and Manchester MS3 is able to deliver its full fibre services to other providers so they can take complete control of the service to the end customer.
MS3 Managing Director, Tony Hales said: “It was always in our plans to take presence in London and Manchester, we’ve acted upon a large number of requests for wholesale connectivity at fair, reasonable terms such as available across the rest of the UK and that’s what MS3 aims to provide.”
The operator also plans to take presence in other Data Centres in the future in order to increase diversity within its service offerings both directly to customers and on a wholesale level.
To coincide with the launch of the new services MS3 has also launched a brand-new website (www.ms-3.co.uk) and sales portal. The portal, Janus (named after the Greek God of new beginnings and transitions) will be a one-stop portal for wholesale partners to check coverage, quote and place orders whilst also giving the ability to view provisioning status and raise support tickets.
Businesses interested in signing up should email email@example.com in the first instance.
- Hull businesses to benefit from ultrafast upgrade
- BLOG - Does my business need gigabit broadband
- Save up to 30 percent on Direct Internet Access Circuits
- MS3 passes one hundred thousand pound mark in Gigabit Vouchers
- BLOG - Is a Leased Line right for my business
- MS3 Cup Returns for 2019
- UK Government gives flagship energy scheme the green light
- MS3 Networks to undertake citywide fibre network expansion in Hull
- MS3 announces partnership with Asterion Industrial Partners