MS3 Networks to undertake citywide fibre network expansion in Hull
Hessle based MS3 Networks is set to embark upon a city-wide expansion of its fibre network taking the company’s footprint to 130km. It currently has a network reach of 60km across West Hull and the build of an additional 70km will extend its network reach to other parts of the City including East and North Hull.
MS3 owns and operates its fibre network and offers gigabit capable broadband services to businesses using its existing network and expect the larger network reach will create much needed competition in parts of Hull which have previously only had access to one network and a lack of genuine alternatives.
The roll-out of MS3’s fibre network is down to the success of two major recent contract wins for the business and will serve to support its growing business customer base. The network will also enable MS3 to begin the deployment of fibre to homes across Hull with the first 2 areas already identified. These will be announced shortly.
MS3 Networks Managing Director Tony Hales said “This is an important milestone for MS3, we are working with key partners to drive our network reach to new parts of Hull and will be providing many homes and businesses with a choice of ultrafast cost effective full-fibre services.”
The roll-out of MS3’s fibre network will begin in March with the first 11km set to be completed by April 2021 and the full 70km build set to finish in April 2022. In addition, MS3 expects this work will lead to the company creating a number of jobs across its Sales, Engineering and Technical departments.
- Hull businesses to benefit from ultrafast upgrade
- BLOG - Does my business need gigabit broadband
- Save up to 30 percent on Direct Internet Access Circuits
- MS3 launches new wholesale offering for partners
- MS3 passes one hundred thousand pound mark in Gigabit Vouchers
- BLOG - Is a Leased Line right for my business
- MS3 Cup Returns for 2019
- UK Government gives flagship energy scheme the green light
- MS3 announces partnership with Asterion Industrial Partners