Hull businesses to benefit from ultrafast upgrade
Tens of thousands of businesses and homes across the UK are set to benefit from a £67 million investment by the UK Government in faster internet connections.
The Nationwide Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme (GBVS) will provide vouchers worth up to £2500 for a small or medium sized business or £500 to residents to help with the costs of connecting to full fibre broadband.
The scheme is part of a wider government plan to get more homes and businesses connected to full fibre broadband.
As a registered supplier of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme MS3 Networks is able to provide ultrafast fibre broadband to businesses across the city.
MS3 is Hull’s independent fibre network operator providing businesses with a much-wanted choice of broadband and connectivity provider. An ever-growing list of SME’s and large corporations already depend upon MS3 for services including broadband, leased line and point to point connectivity.
To coincide with the launch of the voucher scheme MS3 has also recently released a variety of new ultrafast fibre broadband services for businesses in Hull.
The new services are capable of delivering speeds of up to 1Gb which are some of the fastest speeds in the UK! Many of MS3’s existing business broadband customers have already taken advantage of the new packages and further information on packages and speeds can be found on our website.
MS3 Managing Director, Tony Hales, said: “We’re delighted to be providing ultrafast fibre broadband services to businesses.
“It is something we’ve been continuously asked for by new and existing customers and I’m pleased to say we’ve listened to all the feedback and launched a product we feel is in line with the Government’s national desire for a Gigabit Britain.”
- BLOG - Does my business need gigabit broadband
- Save up to 30 percent on Direct Internet Access Circuits
- MS3 launches new wholesale offering for partners
- MS3 passes one hundred thousand pound mark in Gigabit Vouchers
- BLOG - Is a Leased Line right for my business
- MS3 Cup Returns for 2019
- UK Government gives flagship energy scheme the green light
- MS3 Networks to undertake citywide fibre network expansion in Hull
- MS3 announces partnership with Asterion Industrial Partners